Boy Scout Registration
11-18 years old
(Parents of 11-13 year old Scouts must be on grounds)
Fill out the form as completely as possible. Once you submit the form, you will be presented with a registration confirmation page with additional instructions as well as a link to the medical form.
Required fields contain an asterisk (*)
- Written refund request will be considered only if received in the Pennington Scout Center ten (10) days prior to the beginning of camp.
- Written refund requests submitted after the event will be considered only for personal illness or family emergencies.
- No refund request will be accepted more than ten (10) days after the close of camp.
- A service charge of 25% of the full activity fee will be assessed on all refunds.
- Refund checks will be issued within 30 days following the close of camp.
- Fees are transferable within the same unit to a Scout not currently registered for the event.
REGISTRATION WILL NOT BE COMPLETE WITHOUT THE FOLLOWING:
- this submitted registraton form
- medical form turned into your Day Camp Coordinator (link provided on the registration confirmation page)
- applicable certifications
Questions can be e-mailed to the Directors at firstname.lastname@example.org